Make plans now to tour our beautiful neck of the woods. There is something for everyone. Visit My Old Kentucky Home, take a tour of historic Bardstown, plan a retreat to the center of Catholicism in our backyard. You can explore the rich tradition and proud history of “America’s Official Native Spirit” on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail® tour, featuring seven signature distilleries nestled among the most beautiful scenery the Bluegrass has to offer.
The Hill House is located right smack dab in the center of the trail! Go to www.kybourbontrail.com to see where the spirit leads you.
Ask about our romantic getaways!
Our Many Amenities Include:
- All guest rooms feature a queen-size bed, private bath, ceiling fans, blow-dryer, wireless internet and cable tv
- Parlor with fireplace, piano, stereo, TV, board games, & work table.
- Full-service gourmet breakfast included
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Covered porch, secluded patio and 2nd-floor balcony
- Washer and dryer available for extended stays
- Iron & board available
- Wedding reception and rehearsal dinner planning
- Meetings, lunched or dinners for up to 50 people
- Free WiFi
- Private, off-street parking
- Wheel-chair accessible
- Complimentary wine and cheese happy hour
- Gift Certificates available
- We accept bedandbreakfast.com gift certificates