We are open for business!!!
Make plans now to tour our beautiful neck of the woods. There is something for everyone. Visit My Old Kentucky Home, take a tour of historic Bardstown, plan a retreat to the center of Catholicism in our backyard. You can explore the rich tradition and proud history of “America’s Official Native Spirit” on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail® tour, featuring 18 Signature Distilleries and 19 Craft Distilleries nestled among the most beautiful scenery the Bluegrass has to offer. The best rates are offered here on our site, so please book directly with us and/or find availability by clicking on the “Book Now” barrel head. The Hill House is located 3 miles from Maker’s Mark Distillery and right smack dab in the center of the trail! Go to www.kybourbontrail.com to see where the spirit leads you.
Cheers, Lisa Marie
Our Many Amenities Include:
- We offer 4 guest rooms. The ground floor features a king-sized bed while all rooms on the second floor offer queen-sized beds, all have private bathrooms, ceiling fans, blow-dryers, wireless internet and flat-screen TVs
- Our lodging also has a parlor with fireplace, piano, large flat screen TV, board games, & work table
- Full-service gourmet breakfast is included
- Wine & Cheese “Happy Hour”.
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Covered porch, secluded patio and 2nd-floor balcony
- Washer and dryer available for extended stays
- Iron & board available
- Free WiFi
- Private, off-street parking
- Wheel-chair accessible
- Gift Certificates available
Please read our policies on the “Contact Us” page.