Make plans now to tour our beautiful neck of the woods. There is something for everyone. Visit My Old Kentucky Home, take a tour of historic Bardstown, plan a retreat to the center of Catholicism in our backyard. You can explore the rich tradition and proud history of “America’s Official Native Spirit” on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail® tour, featuring 13 Signature Distilleries and 14 Craft Distilleries nestled among the most beautiful scenery the Bluegrass has to offer. The best rates are offered here on our site, so please book directly with us and/or find availability by clicking on the “Book Now” barrel head. The Hill House is located 3 miles from Maker’s Mark Distillery and right smack dab in the center of the trail! Go to www.kybourbontrail.com to see where the spirit leads you.
Our Many Amenities Include:
- All guest rooms feature a queen-size bed, private bath, ceiling fans, blow-dryer, wireless internet and cable TV
- Our lodging also has a parlor with fireplace, piano, stereo, TV, board games, & work table.
- Full-service gourmet breakfast included
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Covered porch, secluded patio and 2nd-floor balcony
- Washer and dryer available for extended stays
- Iron & board available
- Free WiFi
- Private, off-street parking
- Wheel-chair accessible
- Complimentary wine and cheese happy hour
- Gift Certificates available
Please read our policies on the “Contact Us” page.