PLEASE CHECK AVAILABILITY AND BOOK ONLINE FOR QUICKEST RESULTS!
- Check-in is between 4-6 pm EASTERN time. If you need a later time, please ask.
- Check-out is by 11:00am.
- Breakfast is served each day at 8:30am, except Sundays when it’s at 9:00am. Please make your plans accordingly.
- Cancellation requires a 7-day notice unless otherwise specified on your confirmation. Cancellation within this time parameter will result in a charge equal to your stay. Cancellations will ONLY be accepted by calling 877-280-2300. Any other method will not be accepted.
- Room rate discounts may be available for extended stays. Please call for details.
- Special increased room rates apply for stays during the following holidays and events: Valentine’s Day, Kentucky Derby Festival, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Marion County Ham Days, The Kentucky Bourbon Festival, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve. Also a minimum stay may apply. Please call us for details.
- Room rates include a full gourmet breakfast. We will do our best to accommodate Vegetarian, Vegan and gluten-free palettes. Please let us know when booking.
- Use of property is for registered guests ONLY.
- Smoking is permitted on our patio, porch and balcony.
- Smoking is NOT permitted inside The Hill House building. Any violation of this policy will result in a $150 fee, whether or not there is any resulting damage. If any damage is done to the property by smoke or fire, or caused by violation of this policy, the offending party will also be held 100% liable for the full restoration of the damaged property to conditions as close as possible to the condition before the damage. The means of restoration will be determined by professional contractors chosen at the discretion of The Hill House management.
- Children, age 10 and older, are welcome. Children under age 10 may be allowed if specific arrangements are made in advance.
- Pets are typically not allowed. However, in special circumstances, they will need to be approved prior to making a reservation. We do have a small dog living here, (Rudy James) so that will need to be taken into consideration.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express cards. Checks and cash are also accepted and preferred!
- We accept gift certificates from The Hill House and BBAK only.